Fieldbus, ArcNet, SERCOS loop, Modbus and other components complete the data exchange and operation process automation between the printing press, control system, motor, and control panel. The module C1671 in the PLCAC110 website is used as the control of the master station. It not only accurately collects and controls the status and information of sensors and actuators such as position, tension, ink, and switches, but also ensures that each printing unit drives the servo motor independently. Synchronized control. The combined control layer implements the entire PLC network through the Adavnt Filedbus together with the local area network, and realizes the shared network database under the control of the main control computer to complete the control and management of the printing process. The production information management team completes product planning, production preparation, job scheduling, system operation parameter presetting, and printout of production process data reports.
The device integrates advanced technologies such as a three-tiered network, four fieldbuses, and six communication protocols, which greatly improves the printing speed and register accuracy, improves diagnostics, increases the total amount of processing data, and reliably achieves a wide range of High-speed real-time information integration and optimization control. It integrates systems theory, information theory, cybernetics, and intelligence theory of modern engineering. Therefore, after the color digital printers (including unprinted digital printers and digital DI digital presses), the era of digitalization and network of gravure printing equipment has already come. It is bound to bring another major change to the printing industry.
Shunde Feiteng Automatic Control Equipment Co., Ltd. has long devoted itself to the research and development of various types of printing equipment new products. Recently, our company and the National Defense Science and Technology University jointly researched and tackled problems, and took the lead in designing and developing FLY-2000B-II networked computers in China. Automatic non-shaft driven gravure printing machine. The outstanding features of the aircraft are: 1. Adopting advanced computer master-slave networked control technology and non-shaft drive technology, replacing the "mechanical axis" on the traditional printing press with the "mathematic axis", and achieving digital color registration control. Simplifies the complexity of the mechanical device, improves the accuracy of the trapping control and the reliability of the system; 2 The tension control system of the device adopts the PLC programmable controller, the touch-type computer screen man-machine interface operation, and the system has a high degree of automation. Easy to operate, practical and beautiful, all-round parameter settings, with operability, high-speed stability and durability. Therefore, it is a high-tech, high-value-added new product with a domestic leading level of light, machine, electricity, gas, and liquid. It marks the synchronization with the latest international technology and can be used in the same advanced products in the world. It is beautiful.
Second, the network type non-shaft drive gravure printing machine control system The network type computer automatic non-shaft drive gravure printing machine control system may divide into the whole machine procedure control, the trapping control, the tension control and other control four parts:
1. Machine program control: including PLC programmable controller and main control cabinet.
2. Registration control: The registration control system is composed of a computer, a motion controller, a photoelectric sensor, a zero sensor, a trapping servo motor, etc., and is used to realize the prepress and auto color registration functions of the gravure printing machine. Its composition is shown in Figure 1. The system adopts a master-slave networked control scheme. The deviation of the color registration of each printing unit is directly controlled by the servo motor connected to the printing roller. Endpoint controllers can receive optoelectronic signals and pulse encoder signals and implement servo motor control. Photoelectric sensors are used to detect color deviations, and the servo motor can accurately control the rotation position of the printing roller. The computer is the core of the system. It can exchange data with each endpoint controller through the network. According to the trapping deviation and the color control model, it can realize the coordination control and status monitoring between the trapping motors. The main features of this system are:
(1) The servo motor is directly connected with the plate roller shaft, and the color registration control accuracy is high. The traditional gravure printing machine is driven by the main motor, the main drive shaft, the worm and worm drive mechanism to rotate the printing unit plate rollers together. The color shift error is mainly caused by the color adjusting guide rollers driving the printing units to rise or fall vertically, and the adjustment platen roller room. The length of the substrate allows the color registration offset to approach zero to achieve color registration control. The main problem is that there are many mechanical transmission links, complex manufacturing, installation, and debugging, and the transmission accuracy is difficult to guarantee, which affects the accuracy of color registration. In this system, each roller is controlled by a servo motor. The master computer implements the digital color registration control according to the registration color deviation and the color registration control model. The "digital axis" replaces the "mechanical axis" on the traditional printing machine, which greatly reduces the system mechanical device. The complexity, that is, with the prepress version function, but also improves the system's color accuracy and automation.
(2) The networked control scheme not only improves the flexibility of system color control, reduces the complexity of the control system, but also facilitates the manufacture, installation and maintenance. The system adopts a networked scheme. Bidirectional data transmission is realized between the host computer and the endpoint controller through the network. Compared with the traditional color registration control system, the number of on-site equipments is greatly reduced, and even the reliability of the entire system is increased. It also makes the control system's control concentrated in the system software, which greatly reduces the complexity of manufacturing, installation, and maintenance of the control system. In order to make the system easy to use and maintain, the control software only designed four program modules: system settings, prepress, version, print control, and status monitoring.
3. Tension control; The local tension control adopts a four-section unified control method of full-closed-loop automatic tension control system. The machine is operated and controlled by the PLC programmable controller. The man-machine interface adopts HITECH touch screen for operation parameter setting and display, unwinding, unwinding traction, winding traction, and rewinding. The main control cabinet coordinates centralized control and operation. The four-step tension refers to four tensions: unwinding tension, unwinding pulling tension, winding pulling tension, and winding tension. All four tensions are controlled by a vector motor to achieve automatic tension control. The HITECH touch screen is installed on the receiving unit operation panel, which can set parameters such as speed, tension, coil diameter, etc., and can display speed, tension and other parameters at any time. In addition. The operator can start, accelerate, decelerate, or stop the operation on any part of the machine. The operation is very convenient. In addition to the tension control operation panel on the discharge and receiving wall panels, the entire machine is also equipped with start, stop and emergency stop switches. Thanks to the use of vector motor to receive material, the speed range of control is wide, and it has good performance at both low speed and high speed. It can achieve taper tension control and excellent winding results.
4. Other control: Including high-speed non-stop automatic feeding and cutting, pre-drive for receiving and unwinding, automatic alarm for safety, automatic counting and display control functions for length and so on.
Third, the main structure, functions and features of the network type shaftless driving gravure printing machine 1. Unwinding Unit The main structure of the unwinding unit is divided into independent dual-arm rotary double-station rotary gantry structure. When the roll change, the material is automatically cut, and the operation is convenient. The unwinding section control uses two powers of 4 kW. The vector motor drives two material shafts respectively. Due to the use of vector motors, the speed range of the control is wide and the accuracy is high. No matter low speed or high speed, it has good performance. The unwinding tension can be fed back by swinging rollers at the feeding place to form a closed loop. Automatic control. In the operation surface, there is a speed reducer to drive the swing arm for 360Â° rotation and positioning control in both positive and negative directions. The gas discharge shaft adopts the gas rising shaft method, and the lateral adjustment of the material coil adopts a hand wheel worm and worm structure.
This section mainly includes: a. unwinding tension controller, b. unwinding oscillator; c. unwinding pre-drive vector motor, d. swing roll displacement detection device, e. rotary arm reducer; f. automatic cutting switching material Device. Its characteristics are:
1 start speeding process: at the instant of start, the tension needs to overcome the large static friction of the coil, so the braking force of the unwinding vector motor is small at this moment, and the same process is accelerated, the tension needs to overcome the dynamic friction of the coil, and at the same time, the roll needs to be overcome. The material accelerates the resistance so that the power of the unwinding vector electric mechanism should be smaller than that required for a uniform operation.
2 constant speed operation process: the unwinding tension controller forms a closed loop through the feedback of the swinging roll at the feeding place, and controls the unwinding vector motor to stabilize the unwinding tension; at the same time, discharging the swinging roller also helps to eliminate the misalignment of the reels.
3 stop and deceleration process; unwinding vector electric mechanism needs to brake the coil material inertia force, but also need to maintain a constant tension of the coil, so at this time unwinding vector electric power should be greater than the uniform operation process needs.
2. The main structure of the feed traction unit is the double-roller type, which includes a steel roller and a rubber roller. The steel roller is driven by a servo motor with a power of 1.5Kw. The rubber roller consists of two rollers. Cylinder to achieve clutch pressure, adjustable pressure. The feed tension is controlled by the servo motor swing roller and the automatic tension controller, and the central control cabinet coordinates the centralized control and operation. This section mainly includes: a. feed traction tension controller; b. feed servo motor swing roller; c. feed traction servo motor; d. swing roller displacement detection device; e. pneumatic device; f. feed traction roller . Its characteristics are:
1 start speeding process: start moment, according to the feeding servo motor swing roller position, feed traction servo motor line speed setting than the version roller line speed, the same, small three states.
2 constant speed operation process: feed traction tension controller through the feeding swing roll feedback constitute a closed loop, according to the version of the roller speed control servo motor to obtain a stable unwinding tension.
3 Stopping and decelerating process: The feed pulling tension controller forms a closed loop through the feedback of the swinging roller at the feeding place, and controls the servo motor to obtain a stable unwinding tension according to the version roller speed.
3. The main structure of the printing unit The printing unit consists mainly of printing plate rollers, embossing rollers, doctor blades, adjustment rollers, ink supply systems, cooling systems, printing lighting, and printing gear boxes. Plate roller adopts shaft separation type, plate roller installation adopts pneumatic cone head clamping mode, can achieve axial adjustment, automatic and manual operation, adjustable distance is Â± 10mm. The embossing roller is in the form of a through-shaft rubber roller and a swing roller to prevent the material film from being stretched to affect overprinting. The pressure roller lifting and lowering device can lock the position of the rubber roller when it stops, and it can protect the rubber roller. The pressure of the rubber roller to the plate roller can be adjusted through the pressure regulating system, and a special guide rail bracket is designed, which is simple and convenient when replacing the pressure roller. The button that controls the lifting and lowering of the press roller is set on the transmission surface and the operation surface, and the operation is very convenient. In order to overcome defects such as thickness unevenness on both sides of the printed substrate, an adjustment roller is provided before the printing material enters each printing unit. The squeegee device adopts the most advanced pneumatic pressure method. As the diameter of the plate roller changes, the position of the squeegee blade can also be adjusted by lifting, rotating, and retracting the hand wheel. The squeegee pressure is adjusted by the air pressure reducing valve, and the squeegee's movement is driven by the gear box. The range of each swimming movement is Â±5 mm. Each time the plate roller rotates 10 turns, the blade moves once. Each color drying cabinet adopts a double-layer closed structure to enhance the drying effect. The ink supply device is composed of an ink fountain lifting mechanism and an ink fountain, and the printing roller adopts a spray ink type. The cooling system consists of a cold-blowing roll and a water-cooled roll for cooling the heated film. The ink circulation system uses a diaphragm pump to cycle ink. Another optional ink viscosity control device to automatically control the ink viscosity. î€„
4. The main structure of the discharge traction unit is the double-roller type, which includes a steel roller and a rubber roller. The steel roller is driven by a single servo motor with a power of 1.5Kw. The rubber roller consists of two cylinders. To achieve clutch pressure, adjustable pressure. Feed tension is controlled by the servo motor swing roller and automatic tension controller in closed loop, and
All of our bathtubs are made of new environmental Lucite acrylic material to cut down the weight . And we have our own design team and engineers , we always have new design tubs designed according to the art and perple's health and life . And if it is needed , customers can also offer the drawings , we can produce goods just according to customers' requirements . Or we can change customers' valuable idea to bathtub design.
New Design Bathtub,Modern Clawfoot Bath Tubs,Black Modern Clawfoot Bath Tubs,Clawfoot Bath Tubs
Zhengzhou LaDingWan Sanitary ware Co., Ltd. , http://www.hnldow.com